Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with him, and hundreds more.

Join now

Online: More than 6 months ago

Modified: More than 6 months ago

About Him

Country of Origin:
South Africa
Location:
Tampa, Florida, United States
Gender:
Male
Age:
46
Star Sign:
Gemini
Height:
6' 3" (191cm)
Body Type:
Athletic
Looks:
Above Average
Hair Colour:
Blonde
Eye Colour:
Grey
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home Language:
English
Other Languages:
Afrikaans; Dutch; German
Religion:
Ask me later
Relationship Status:
Single
Looking for:
Just online friends; Friends; Open to possibilities
Have Children:
Yes, not living with me
Want Children:
Yes
Daily Diet:
Ask me later
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
Bachelors degree
Occupation:
Executive / Management
Income:
Comfortable

About His Ideal Match

Country of Origin:
South Africa
Location:
Anywhere in the World
Gender:
Female
Age Range:
25 - 33
Star Sign:
Any
Height:
Any
Body Type:
Slim; Average; Athletic
Looks:
Very Attractive; Above Average; Average; Attractive
Hair Colour:
Any
Eye Colour:
Any
Has a Photo:
Slightly important
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home Language:
Afrikaans; Dutch; English
Other Languages:
Afrikaans; Dutch; English; German
Religion:
Any
Relationship Status:
Single; Separated; Divorced
Have Children:
Any
Want Children:
Yes; Maybe
Daily Diet:
Any
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
Some University / College; Associates degree; Bachelors degree; Postgraduate degree; PhD / Post Doctoral
Occupation:
Any
Income:
Enough
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In His Own Words

About Him

Not sure why I'm doing this. Been living in the States now forever and still have not met my soul mate. Have started to think that 99% of American girls are mentally deformed and the remaining 1% are already committed. Suppose I'm looking for a friend first and then see what happens from there.

About His Ideal Match

Difficult to describe my perfect "match", would be nice if she has a spirit of adventure, motivation to get ahead in life, independent and yet always my unshakable life partner.

What His Friends Say

TampaBay hasn't asked any friends to write a recommendation yet.

More About Him

More Physical Characteristics
Hair Style:
Short
Eyesight:
I've got 20/20 vision
Facial Hair:
I'm clean-shaven
Disabilities:
I have none
Personality
Sense of Humour:
Goofy
Intelligence:
Rocket Scientist
Ruled by:
The head
Party Behaviour:
A gate-crasher
Personality Traits:
Easy going; Funny; Intelligent; Optimistic; Outgoing; Realistic; Silly; Stable; Wild & Crazy
Valued Qualities:
Honesty; Kindness; Mercy; Patience; Self-control; Tolerance
Fashion Sense:
Smart (It's all about quality)
Favourite Clothing:
My swimming trunks / bikini
Favourite Colour:
Red
Leisure & Entertainment
Date Activities:
Dinner at a restaurant; Going out dancing; Meeting for coffee; Meeting for drinks; Walking on the beach
Music Preferences:
Broadway / Theatrical; Classical; Dance / Disco; Electronic Dance Music; Heavy Metal; Latin; New Age; Pop / Top 40; Punk
Reading:
I love it
Books:
Best-sellers; Mystery; Sci-Fi
Movie Frequency:
It's a weekly ritual
Interests:
Healthy living; Painting; Writing books
Sport Involvement:
Watching from the sidelines
Food
Cooking:
I really enjoy cooking
Food:
French; Indian; Sushi
Go Out to Eat:
I eat out a few times a week
More Lifestyle
Pace of Life:
Manageable
Time at Work:
I always put in overtime
Pastimes of choice:
Reading a book
Time Online:
I check in once a day
Take Drugs:
Never
Family Size:
I've got brothers
Family Closeness:
We're very close
Relationship Type:
I'm just plain single
Likes & Dislikes
Animals:
I like animals
Pets (Like):
Bird(s); Cat(s); Dog(s)
Turn-ons:
Assertiveness; Dancing; Intelligence; Long hair; Showing affection in public
The Deep Stuff
Religious Attendance:
Only on religious holidays
Dream Home:
Loft in the city
Retirement Plans:
Backpacking around the globe
Honesty:
Very